Lame Person's Movie Reviews: Singam 3

 Disclaimer: This review contains spoilers. It also contains probably offensive content. Please do not read if you haven't watched the movie, and enjoyed the movie. Reader discretion advised. 

There I was looking forward to watching Pushpavalli - my friends had mixed reactions about it and it was time to jump onto the badwagon. My parent's however, had other plans. We began watching Singam 3.

Turns out, the departing of logic is surprisingly easy when you're watching Indian cinema. 

I haven't watched the earlier movies (which I assume existed because of the number 3 in the movie). The movie provided a quick recap about how with the power of animation, our good cop can turn into a lion and attack people. There was some flashback of stuff I couldn't understand. 

Anyway let's jump right in.

So our cop is travelling to Vishakapatnam, to nab gangsters who did something wrong. The villain of the story is a guy with GORGEOUS stick straight hair that falls like a dream and has a really well built body. He beats up women and dumps garbage in India. Because India isn't producing enough garbage by itself I guess. Anyway this nefarious plot needs to be stopped!! 

There are two women who can be called leading ladies I guess. One is the cop's wife (who was his gf in the previous movies I think) and the other is a start-struck (supremely dumb) lady who is a journalist. 

The journalist lady is initially shown to be in cahoots with the evil lady beating hot person. Then the "power of lurrvvveee" helps her out and makes her realize how awesome the good guys are ! 

I missed a lot of this movie in the middle, but something like this happens - The bad guys and good cop play the cat and mouse game. The star struck lady wants to help the cop so she get beaten up by the long haired dude. Then she is kidnapped. And then she is saved by the detective work of the cop. Who then pursues the villain. The villain has a high ranking dad who saves him, but our lion-cop chases him down and ends up killing him. The End.

I promised you a lame review. I think I have done what was asked of me!


Until next time, 

DragonRider

Comments

Popular Posts