Super Late V Day Post!

 I can't believe February is OVER. Dear God, this year is moving faster than my thoughts can. I suppose it is an undisputable sign of aging that time moves faster than the brain does. Oh well, let's move on to the next depressingly commercial topic at hand - Valentine's Day!!

This is the post where I make an announcement - We had to give up Bop. He had grown too big for the tank, was lonely,  and was rejecting the food we gave. We felt like our best bet would be to give him up to a larger aquarium where he could hunt and socialize with other aggressive fish of his sort. I must say it felt bad watching him realize he didn't have anyone else to bully. Love comes in many forms, and our affection for Bop will always remain. I hope he is happy biting and terrorizing the other inhabitants. I hope all the biting and terrorizing Bop himself did with regularity was a form of affection.

I must say I have begun noticing the neighboring dogs and cats that I keep meeting on my walks. Keeping with the Valentine's day theme I suppose I must mention my unrequited love for all these cute critters that tempt me everyday. There are a bunch who I would like to talk about.

There's a little pug who is always super happy to be let off the leash. He keeps running away from his owners in excitement. Puggy provides us with entertainment - watching his owners yelling in  frustration and run behind him is always like something out of a movie.

There's an Indian hound, who is as thin as grass swaying in the air, When it runs, it kicks up tufts of dirt and grass all around it. If a dog could be the wind, it would be this sleek beauty. It is a super friendly dog who for some reason is obsessed with Puggy. It cant seem to see anything else when Puggy is around. This dog also does NOT understand the concept of fetch. It's owner's frustration is also very entertaining to watch.

There's a Husky who strangely isnt very happy to be walking, and doesnt chase anything - not the ball or the doggies that roam the park. It just sniffs at things and wags its tail at its owner. 

There are countless Labradors, and Shi Tzus who are just delightful to watch. There's also a tiny white Chihuahua who is grumpy (like all Chihuahuas are)

I think I should probably  wrap up this discussion with a question - How was your Valentine's day?

Until next time,

DragonRider


Comments

Popular Posts