NSFW: I repeat. NSFW

Ok so this post is going to be quite saucy. A good friend of mine told me that putting this up will spike up the no.of reads on this page, but if it does... You are to blame! Yes, you - shame on you!

Anyway moving onto important things.

This happened in a BMTC. And the BMTC was surprisingly empty. There was this girl sitting there, she looked quite pretty (if I may say so without everyone freaking out). I was sitting behind her, and could see part of her (from the back). As soon as the lady next to her got down, some fat, short , balding dude decided to sit there. And she seemed excited about it. Oh, okay, so that must be her uncle or someone. Because he is old.- is what went through my mind. Suddenly, the girl starts giggling and talking fast ( I couldn't even make out the language at first). Then she starts pointing out to the babies outside. (Could someone explain to me how did that many babies pop up in our line of vision? ) And the guy starts hitting her. Well, maybe she thought it was playful or something, but I felt that this was how abuse begins. (It really did seem that way.) The guy also takes the liberty of taking her face and banging it against the window. And she giggles through it all.

Which is when I catch the word Chetaaa and I know that somehow this creature is that girl's husband. And while I am still reeling from the shock of this revelation, the guy proceeds to pinch her. And I get to watch this whole show. Not that I wanted to, but there wasn't anything as horrifyingly fascinating going on outside. (HSR is the area you want for it's awful smell, not for saucy occurrings). So here I was, the silent spectator right behind this "couple" , and there was the man pinching her. He even pinched her so hard that she stopped laughing and bent down. Usually this is a good cue to get out of range from the person bending down. But no, after a few seconds she pops back up, and again starts giggling. How is getting pinched by a - you know what I am not going there right now.

You might ask me - There isn't anything remotely funny or saucy about this! Why is this called NSFW then? 

Well, I am not done yet. I do not know why, but this girl decides to lie on the lap of this guy. I mean, their stop was 10 minutes away. And the guy takes the liberty of letting his hands wander around during these few moments of horror. And then I guess she finds it awkward and gets up? (God that was a hot and horrifying day). I kept staring outside, trying to ignore all this crap. She again tells him something and this is where I decided to cough loud, because what happened next was weird as hell. The guy starts biting her. And he decides to go right for the prize (If you know what I am saying). I don't really know what's to like here, but she kept giggling and pulling him to herself rather than screaming and running away. And I am not going to talk about all the biting and weird shit that happened after (with yours truly trying to cough loud enough in the background, and failing phenomenally at it) .

I guess this is what being bold means - not having boundaries, and getting all touchy-feely right in a public place, where innocent bystanders are left terrified of public transport. But I do not know when will women (and men) understand the signs of abuse. I also do not know when will being in love count as being lame and NOT COOL.

I guess the points one must take away from this is :

  • GET A ROOM PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY GET A FRIGGING ROOM
  • Always (Always) carry a phone that's fully charged with headphones, so that you can watch something good online rather than watch the people around. 
  • Learn to cough or atleast interrupt such horrifying stuff
  • GET A BLOODY ROOM IN CASE YOU WANT TO BE THIS WEIRD
Until next time!
DragonRider

Comments

Popular Posts